PE and Sport
At Hayes Primary we buy into the Bromley Schools Competition Package and enter frequent competitions throughout the year including football, cross country, swimming, netball, hockey, athletics to name a few.
For a full list of competitions and results please see under sub heading "Sports Competitions".
Inter-house competitions for Year 3, 4, 5 & 6 have been introduced to put into practice everything the children have learnt throughout the current terms PE lessons. These include Football, Netball, Cross Country, Cricket and Sports Day.
For results of the inter-house competitions please see under sub heading "Inter-House Competitions".
PE Across the Curriculum
Year 5 Victorian Day
Hayes School Year 10 Leadership in PE - Pupils taking Year 3 PE lessons and lunchtime club for Years 3 & 4 less active children.
- Beyond 2012 - outstanding physical education for all
- Defining The Ten Outcomes of High Quality PE in Your Scho...
- HQ PE - Outcomes Contributions Poster 1
- Self Review Tool to Assess Current Provision
- What Works Well In Pe and Sport in Schools
- Primary School Physical Literacy Framework
- Bromley and Beckenham Summer Hockey Camp
- Bromley and Beckenham Summer Hockey Camp booking form