The Language Leaders are the spokespeople for French at KS2 at Hayes Primary School.
They have been selected to promote languages across the school. Their duties are:
- To assist the teacher in the classroom with organising the resources.
- To promote languages by showing enthusiasm and being role models in language learning.
- To write the date and weather in French on the board in their classrooms everyday.
- To attend a termly meeting to discuss what they have enjoyed the most and what they would like to do the following term.
- To help during French Day.
The Language Leaders for this year are:
|Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
3C Olivia Walker
3CR Alfie Burnett
3R Noah Winchcombe
4N Edward Payton
4CH Oliver Martin
4H Oliver Smith
5M Ellah Ahmet-Tucker
5B Sopie Fideras
5W Sameer Patel
6W Elliott Wiggins
6S Oliver Warren
6T Lily Oxtoby