Our Maths Champions are the spokespeople for maths at Hayes Primary School. They are voted for by their class members and meet regularly to discuss maths at the school. They are passionate about maths and enjoy making a difference to their maths lessons. Some of their roles include:
- Discussing what they are enjoying about maths at school and how they think it could be improved.
- Choosing resources for the school.
- Helping at parent meetings to demonstrate skills.
- Helping to develop the school website.
- Championing their subjects for their peer group.