The Hayes Music Community Hub will provide:
- a bespoke space for the teaching of curriculum music for all children
- more opportunities for children to learn a musical instrument
- more rehearsal space for the school choir, bands and orchestra
- more opportunities for children across the Trust and across Bromley.
New Parents and Toddlers
A Telegraph article reported that parents with childcare responsibilities often feel like they have to be ‘self-sufficient islands’
Cooperative survey May 2018
- 82% of mums feel lonely some of the time.
- 80% of mums meet their friends less after having children.
Community groups and links for older members of the community
- Build on letter writing group that has been established between pupils and pen pals.
- Loneliness and isolation impact significantly on the health and well-being of older people. (Age UK)
- Social isolation and loneliness affect approximately one-third to one-half of the elderly population. (British Medical Journal)