Welcome to Hayes Primary School's Parents and Teachers’ Association page....
When your child joins the school you automatically become a member of the school PTA but how involved you are is completely up to you. The PTA exists as a committee to co-ordinate and build a social community amongst parents, children and staff and we hope that you decide to get involved as much as you are able.
We organise and run a number of social and fund-raising activities throughout the year and proceeds enable us to support and fund a number of school initiatives which enhance our children’s learning experience and which they would otherwise not be able to enjoy.
We plan events throughout the school year and there are plenty of ways to get involved. Our Events Team focus on larger events such as the Summer and Christmas Fairs. We also have pop-up teams such as the Ice Cream Team who sell ice creams on Fridays after school during the summer term. Additionally we have an active Gardening Team who help to look after the Bee & Butterfly Gardens, newly planted trees and outdoor areas and the Uniform Team who run the School Uniform Hut (opening hours and details of which can be found on our Uniform Hut page).
If you would like to find out more about what we do or if you’d like to get involved as a committee member, team member or as an event volunteer then please do get in touch:
- By email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Facebook www.facebook.com/groups/hps.bromley.pta
- On Twitter @hayesprimarypta
PTA Committee Members:
- Chair - Jacqui Towne
- Treasurer - Claire McKeogh
- Secretary - Edward Tory
- Vice Chair - Claire Osborne
- Uniform Co-ordinator - Justina Lee Myers
- Committee Member - Ashley Irving
- Committee Member - Gareth Rees
- Committee Member - James Gibson
- Committee Member - Sarah Warner
- Teacher Representative Member - Mrs L Field
- Teacher Representative Member - Mrs T Griffin